Monday, January 23, 2006

Because My Mom Asked...









Here are more pictures of Will to satisfy his adoring fans (I'm not deluding myself with any thoughts that anyone actually reads this blog to see pictures of me). This afternoon, I was able to wrap up work a little early and spend some time playing on the rooftop terrace with Will. Here are some of the best shots from that session. And you'll note that while I was able to get him to wear a helmet while riding his tricycle, I was not able to convince him of the necessity of pants.

3 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey now... though I am a zealous member of the Will Fan Club, I also enjoyed seeing the juggling photos of the Wombat (and the ones with that pretty blonde lady, too). Keep 'em ALL coming! xoxo julie

 
At 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. I love you all, but I especially look forward to pictures of wonderful Will. Now please apease me by putting a rug at the end of the slide.

Love you all,
Nana Nancy

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you've convinced Holly that the helmet is for safety, but I know it is really just getting him used to hockey gear. Next week i am sure there will be pictures of him wearing ice skates and a helmet on the tricycle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home