Thursday, July 27, 2006

Bookshelves Done!

The bookshelves were actually completed about a week ago but I've been too busy relaxing to post anything on the blog. The week before that I managed to wire the bookshelves with a cable and newtwork connection (for a network printer that we'll eventually get). After that, it was just a matter of priming them, caulking them, and then painting them with two coats. After they dried, Holly and I were able to remove a lot of the clutter from my office by stocking the shelves with our books and supplies.

I'm really pleased with how they came out. I'm now toying with ideas for how I can build a matching desk with more shelves for the other end of the office.



1 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Wow! That's a lot of storage space added for you guys...and you still have some room to grow. Way to go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home