Sunday, April 23, 2006

Prime Opportunity



I realize these aren't the most exciting posts in the world. I'm making them to keep Holly abreast of all the work I'm doing while she and Will are in Mobile. Unfortunately, it means that I also have the camera so you're not getting the regular pictures of our cute kid. Instead you get an endless progression of shots of paint drying. Exciting, eh?

Tonight I primed the ceiling and all of the doors and windows. It took a lot out of me to get it done but it means that I can do the first coat on the ceiling tomorrow morning and then start on the two coats of trim paint I need to do before I can do the cut in on the walls.

At some point in the middle of all that, I'm going to switch gears to putting together the kids' room - I have a crib and bed to put together and then I can move in a bunch of furniture. I also need to complete the painting in there if I can. I'm hoping I can do that painting at the same time I paint the trim in the great room.

1 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ehh... I'm all about the vicarious home improvement. It's looking great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home