Monday, April 24, 2006

The Ceiling Is The Limit



This morning my body was one giant ache so I took the morning off and worked my regular job. This afternoon I primed the walls of the great room and then did the cut in and first coat of paint on the ceiling.

I also took a bit of time and started cleaning up all the tools and construction supplies I won't be using before I go to Mobile. One thing I had to deal with was the many sections of 16 foot quarter round I had painted. It was sitting in the middle of the kitchen and making it hard to use the kitchen. Since its so long, it will only fit in the kitchen or living room of the house. I didn't want to store it in our out building since it would get dirty of there. So I finally ended up putting it up on top of a couple of our kitchen cabinets. It looks funny but at least it is out of the way until I can get back to installing it.

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Cold Spaghetti said...

Oh my goodness, it looks amazing. I know that no one else can appreciate this the way we can and truly -- it is amazing! Thank you for all your hard work, Pancho!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home